Woodwork Institute’s Monitored Compliance Program expands upon the Certified Compliance Program by providing ongoing reviews, inspections, and certification of a project by WI staff from start to finish. Established in 2001, the Monitored Compliance Program is a discipline of quality control.
Benefits for Design Professionals and Property Owners:
- Monitored compliance ensures the performance and compliance of the architectural millwork project specifications.
- Monitoring involvement in the planning, fabrication, and installation ensures the fabricated product and/or installation will comply with the Grade(s) specified.
For the Monitored Compliance Program, a Director of Architectural Services compare the specifications and architectural drawings. The Director provides shop, site, and installation inspections. After each inspection, the Director will submit a written report.
- During the shop inspection, the product and materials are checked.
- The job site inspection ensures the conditions meet the North American Architectural Woodwork Standard.
- The installation inspection ensures the installation process, fabricated product, and/or installation comply with the North American Architectural Woodwork Standard and architectural specifications.