A live webinar on changes to the Hazard Communication Standard will be held Aug. 26 for people who work with chemicals and safety data sheets. MentorHealth, trainer of health care professionals, will be providing the webinar.
This webinar will provide employers and employees with the new requirements for the Hazard Communication Standard, as well as the changes in the regulations, the way chemicals are classified, and what will be new for training and safety data sheets.
Areas covered in the session:
- Changes in the Hazard Communication Standard
- The requirement for global harmonization
- Changes in the safety data sheet
- How chemicals are classified
- Training requirements for the new standard
- Implementation dates
Who will benefit:
- Business where chemicals are used, manufactured, or imported
- Safety personnel
- Safety trainers
- Those who work with and use safety data sheets
Revisions to the Hazard Communication Standard
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. Pacific Time
Length: 90 minutes
Click HERE to register.
About the speaker
Kenneth S. Weinberg, PhD, is the president and principal consultant, Safdoc Systems, L.L.C. He is an independent consultant in environmental health and safety. Dr. Weinberg has consulted for several companies in the areas of OSHA injury and illness reporting, as well as auditing for OSHA inspections.