NAAWS is also still available as a free PDF.
The new North American Architectural Woodwork Standard is now available in a colorful U.S. print edition for only $30.
There have been more than 1,200 downloads of the PDF version of the new standard, and now a print edition is available. It has all the same colorations of the PDF in a nearly 500-page reference book with a full-color cover.
Here’s what you need to know about NAAWS 3.0:
1. NAAWS 3.0 is a collaboration of the Woodwork Institute and the Architectural Woodwork Manufacturers Association of Canada.*
2. NAAWS 3.0 builds on, and replaces, the Architectural Woodwork Standard, 2nd edition.
3. NAAWS 3.0 has upgraded and enhanced standards for:
- Reclaimed and non-traditional materials
- Laboratory casework
- Seismic casework installation
- Cabinet hardware
- Antimicrobial surfaces
4. NAAWS 3.0 has easy-to-see indexing in the print edition and electronic navigation in the PDF version.
5. NAAWS 3.0 is a living document that will be updated as needed.
Click HERE to purchase the new NAAWS 3.0 U.S. print edition.
NAAWS 3.0 is still available as a free PDF download for limited use by design professionals, building owners, contractors, fabricators, installers and the educational community.
*U.S. version adopted and published by WI, effective July 1, 2016; Canadian version to be adopted and published by AWMAC at a future date.