Affiliates are entitled to:
- Hold office or serve as Directors and to vote on matters being considered by the general affiliates.
- Display the Woodwork Institute logo on company brochures, ads, business cards, etc.
- Receive the benefits of and participate in all current and possible future services of the Woodwork Institute, such as technical field service, comparative operating studies and statistics, information bulletins, meetings, publications, general promotion, and similar activities.
- Receive the Institute’s publications, including Archetype (the Institute’s twice-yearly journal), Details (the affiliate newsletter), and the annual Affiliate Roster & Resource Guide.
- Eligibility for the Institute’s Licensee program.