Millwork Industry Partner (MIP) affiliation is available to individuals, companies, or associations primarily engaged in the supplying of goods and services to Accredited Millwork Companies.
Millwork Industry Partners (MIPs) are entitled to:
- Have an employee representative hold office or be a Director.
- Vote for MIP Directors.
- Participate in and/or chair tri-annual MIP Advisory Committee discussions with input to CEO and Board of Directors.
- Use of Woodwork Industry logo with MIP designation.
- Receive annual certificate of MIP status for primary and branch locations.
- Enjoy unlimited MIP Acknowledged Product listings and promotion (see application at right).
- Use of Woodwork Institute’ Acknowledged Product logo.
- Website and Roster listing as MIP, including primary and branch locations.
- Promotion of MIPs to WI’s Design Professional community through WI seminars, consulting, and promotional materials.
Annual Fee: $960
Application Fee: $100