Effective January 1, 2018
- Woodwork Institute’s western service area is California, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
- Certification outside WI’s service area requires reimbursement of all Director of Architectural Services (DAS) incurred travel, lodging and meal expenses.
- Covers 4 hours of research and/or preparation, deposition, witness and/or testimony time, 2 hours of travel or standby time and all administrative processing fees.
- Requires inspection based on WI’s Certified Compliance Program.
- DAS time incurred beyond the basic program allowances is billed at an hourly rate of $215 in quarter-hour increments.
- Fees are subject to change and are required to be paid in full at time of request, prior to service.
- Additional fees are required to be paid in full before release of certificate/inspection report.
Within Western Service Area
- Basic Fee: $1,000 + $2,140* for inspection if required
Other Service Areas
- Basic Fee: $1,600 + $3,210* for inspection if required.
* See Certified Compliance Program Fee Schedule for further details.