Effective January 1, 2018
- Woodwork Institute’s western service area is California, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington
- Certification outside WI’s service area requires reimbursement of all Director of Architectural Services (DAS) incurred travel, lodging and meal expenses.
- Covers 4 hours of on-site inspection time, DAS travel time (within WI’s service area), and administrative processing time.
- DAS time incurred beyond the basic program allowances is or failed inspections are billed at an hourly rate of $215 in quarter-hour increments.
- Fees are subject to change and are required to be paid in full at time of request, prior to service.
- Additional fees are required to be paid in full before release of certificate/inspection report.
Within Western Service Area
Other Service Areas
- Basic Fee: $3,745, includes up to 8 hours of stand-by/travel time