At your convenience, the Woodwork Institute will conduct a seminar for one or more participants at your location. Presentations may vary from 45 minutes to several hours; you determine the length of time. WI is a Registered Provider of American Institute of Architects, and its Continuing Education System program.
Woodwork Institute’s western service area is California, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
- Seminars given within WI’s western service area are free of charge.
- Seminars given outside WI’s western service area are free of charge but require payment of travel expenses by the inviting firm.
The following seminars are available:
- North American Architectural Woodwork Standards
- Architectural Millwork Quality Issues
- Submittal Requirements and Site Conditions
- Specifying Architectural Woodwork
- Stair Design and Construction
- Wood as a Sustainable Material
- Pitfalls of ADA Casework
- Certified Seismic Installation Program
- Millwork and Net Zero
For more information, click below to download a seminar flier and request form.