Woodwork Institute’s Certified Compliance Program™ is an established quality assurance tool for millwork projects used in conjunction with the standards contained within the North American Architectural Woodwork Standards. The program, in use for more 50 years, provides the assurance that your project will be done correctly.
Benefits for Design Professionals and Property Owners:
- CCP ensures that your project is built to your specifications.
- Fabricators are held to the highest standards in providing the best product and/or installation.
- The certified shop drawing review eliminates the need to check on fabrication details.
- CCP does not restrict bidding or bidders.
- CCP is available to everyone regardless of status as a WI Affiliate.
Benefits for Installers:
- CCP provides a consistent installation methodology.
- CCP provides ease of specification compliance.
- Discounted pricing is available to WI Affiliates.
Accredited Millwork Companies (AMCs) that have met all the requirements can self-certify Certified Compliance projects only. they inspect projects built and installed to the North American Architectural Woodwork Standards. See Affiliation page for more information on becoming a licensed Affiliate.